The Art of CHOOSING.


Making choices is something that is hard for me.  Which surprises me because I have a good sense of what I want. I am pretty logically minded. But I want to weigh everything out and see both sides of my choices.
  • Choices make up who we are.
  • Choices can be a burden, but without it our life loses meaning.
  • Skills of making Choices.
  • Fate, Chance, or Choices.
  • Choice gives meaning to the things we do everyday.
  • We are blessed with so many Choices and oppertunties in our life, that it makes things more difficult.  Although I would rather have Choices than not.
Choice consists of the mental process of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them. While a choice can be made between imagined options ("what would I do if ...?"), often a choice is made between real options, and followed by the corresponding action. 

1 comment:

Kera said...

hey! i just watched this on ted talks. really interesting, huh??? i hope you are doing well. happy holidays. xx