"I will pay you back with plastic eyes"
South Bund Dinner. It felt more like I was New York City than Shanghai.
Bund and real life.
You Way aka Gentleman
Foot traffic over pass.
Outside the complex walls on the sidewalks wall. Written message with and hood and government updates.
This is real life.
2 dinning, with a total of 20 plates.
We picked this fish out, had it killed before our eyes, dressed it with goods and ate it from the tray.
Massage=back walks
Old Shanghai dinner with glass bottled 7-UP.
Where it all began.
I had a girl crush on both those women. The waitress was so friendly. We went to FLAIR many times and we always ended up getting her. We got excited each time to see each other. The other woman is some pretty, posh lady from Beijing. At night that table is she is at is 2200 RMB ($330 USD) to reserve.
View from FLAIR on top of the Ritz in Pudong
Mirror Mirror on the wall
You Ways awesome authentic Chinese kitchen, and Lawson Birthday cake
2 in 1
Me and BBQ Boss
"1985"
First Saturday in China that I lounged around. Felt like I belonged. Notice the blood on You Ways pants.
Where it all began.
Love those little Chairs. I studied the chairs and their designers in school. I wanted each one.
You Way aka "Gentleman" and "BBQ boss" at the roadside stand
Female/MaleWaterhouse Bar with a view of the Bund and a roof top garden. Very uncommon for China!
Table No. 1 patioI had a girl crush on both those women. The waitress was so friendly. We went to FLAIR many times and we always ended up getting her. We got excited each time to see each other. The other woman is some pretty, posh lady from Beijing. At night that table is she is at is 2200 RMB ($330 USD) to reserve.
View from FLAIR on top of the Ritz in Pudong
Mirror Mirror on the wall
You Ways awesome authentic Chinese kitchen, and Lawson Birthday cake
2 in 1
Me and BBQ Boss
"1985"
First Saturday in China that I lounged around. Felt like I belonged. Notice the blood on You Ways pants.
Its from THIS spider bit. I popped it like a pimple when we got back from the hospital. The Doctor said "dont touch it" but Dr. Em could not help it! Plus it made more sense to get the infection out. You Way said the fever went out and pain after we popped it! Sooo much nasty puss came out, it was a dream!
2 men 2 piles side by side.











No comments:
Post a Comment