skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
High Tea and Such.
Mint tea and Banana Bread Pudding
FIAT and live garland hanging.
Seafood Squid Ink Paella
Bay Bridge
(Tourist) at the Hindu Temple
Front yard sunset Sunday evening
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
observations, obsessions, and a collection of things I want to remeber...
Emily
San Francisco, California, United States
"I shook my tambourine the whole time, because it helped me remember that even though I was going through different neighborhoods, I was still me." — Jonathan Safran Foer
View my complete profile
+/-
1111
Accessoriesintransitive
Braids
CA
Color
DIY
Dwelling
eARTh
Future Date
Happy Hands
Knowledge
Marriage in friendship and in love
Music
Outside Dwellings
Paint
Patterns
People
Pictures
Poetry
Quoted from a friend
Quotes
Reads
Recipes
Resource for Color
San Francisco
Sew
Slow Food
Street Fashion
Tailor Made
Tailor Made
Tailor Made
tali
Travel
Video
Word Of The Day
Yes I am a Mormon
No comments:
Post a Comment